jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Nice to meet you!




Hi.Look at this compostion about 2 guys and their confussion!

-Luis: Hello Pedro. How are you?

-Pedro: Ehmm…I’m fine but who are you?

-Luis: Whaaat? You don’t remember me? I’m Luis Gonzalez.

-Pedro: Uh…Ok! How are you Luis? What’s going on?

-Luis: Well…not too much. I’m here with my wife and kids to watch a movie

-Pedro: Wife? Kids? I thought you were single.

-Luis: Of course not. You went to my wedding…don’t you remember? In the beach…last year…my wife’s name is Carla.

-Pedro: Oh right, now I remember you’re Luis Gonzalez my friend from work. I’m sorry I was confused with another Luis Gonzalez.

-Luis: It’s ok…don’t worry… Always happen. I have a very common name.

I hope hear from you soon!Take care!
Alexandra<3>

No hay comentarios: