jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Welcome!

Here's some things about me!

Hi, my name’s Alexandra, but everybody calls me alexa. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I’m 17 years old and I study law at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Prado Verde.

I love go out with my boyfriend, dancing, listening to music, go to the movies, chat with people form different countries and study other languages.

I hate people who smoke, Chinese food, salads, getting up early everyday; do the laundry and the people who think they are better.

My dream is find my soul mate, graduate from here, travel around the world, learn five 5 languages, have a lot of money so I can buy a pretty car and a huge house and the most important I dream of been a mom.

Well...I hope you like it..see you!
Alexandra!<3

1 comentario:

milagro dijo...

Hello!! Alexandra you blogger is interesting en pretty. You go to the movies, music, dancing. I am love go to music end dancing… bay Ale you are excellent