jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

My routine!=)


This is what I do every day!Take a look!


On Monday I get up at 6:30, I don’t sleep late on Mondays. I take a quick bath, get dressed and go to the University. I listen to my classes and go to my home at 12:00 at noon. When I get to my house I sleep all the afternoon.

On Tuesday I get up early and I make some exercises. Then I eat my breakfast and go to my classes. In the evening I go to the movies or go dinner with a friend.

On Wednesday I sleep late, read the newspaper, check my mail and then go to my driving lessons.

On Thursday I get up early, eat my breakfast, go to class all morning and afternoon, and I sleep really early because usually I get really tired.

On Friday I go to my English class in URBE and then go to my tennis class, and in the night I usually have fun with my friends.

Well..it's kinda boring but thats my routine!


No hay comentarios: