jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Myself, a friend and a famous!














Hi. Thi
s is a compostion about me, a friend and a star!

Hi. My name is Alexandra Pino. I am 17 years old. And I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I study law at Urbe and I live in 5 de Julio, in Maracaibo. I’m short, have brown hair with blond lights, I have a cute smile and light brown eyes. I’m smart, pretty, honest and a little spoiled. I was born in Maracaibo and my first language is Spanish but my parents teach me a little about Portuguese…In the picture I’m at my old high school and I’m wearing a blue t-shirt that was my prom t-shirt, a jean and high heels, I’m also wearing a light blue earrings and my hair straight.

This is one of my best friends, her name is Mariana and she’s 18 years old. She and I studied together since elementary school. She’s from Maracaibo originally and her first language is Spanish but she also study French and Italian. She’s very cool, and she like go out with me, go to the nail salon and shop. She’s really tall, she’s thin, she has black hair, brown eyes and she’s very smart and pretty.
In the picture she’s in a restaurant called “te con te” and she’s wearing a green chemise with pink and white and a pink skirt skirt.

He’s Florentino Primera and he’s the love of my life. He’s 26 years old and he’s form Caracas originally. His first language is Spanish and he’s a singer. He with his brother Servando has became one of the most important artists in Latin America. He’s tall, handsome, has a brown long hair, has light brown eyes and he’s skinny. He’s wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and running shoes. He’s also wearing a hat and he looks handsome.

Hope you like it! Alexandra <3


No hay comentarios: